Unique All-Inclusive Wedding Package at our Over-the-Water Facility on Lake Union
Custom Tailored by our Wedding Planning Team and Personalized with your Taste and Sense of Style
Ceremonies * Receptions * Rehearsal
Dinners * Off-Site Weddings
Blue Ribbon applauds the passage of R74!
STUNNING PACKAGES FOR UNDER $8,500!
All Remaining Dates and Services for 2013!
“We exceed your expectations
without exceeding your budget.”
Each wedding our team plans is a unique and distinctive event tailored to emphasize the personality, taste and style of the bride and groom.
We always remember this is your wedding and that we are here to help and advise, never to takeover or dominate. Our job is to assist you by using our skills,
knowledge, and experience to take some of the complexity out of wedding and event planning. Our desire is to provide you with an experience that is stress
free and seamless to allow you to truly enjoy your event.
Unique All-Inclusive Wedding Package Includes:
Gourmet Catering40 Hours of Planning Assistance by our Wedding Planning Team of Specialists
Custom Wedding Cakes
Fresh Floral Designs
Tables, Chairs, China & Glassware
Ceremony Set-Up and Breakdown
(Award-winning Chefs and Pastry Chefs, Event Designers, Interfaith Ceremony Specialist
and a Signature Floral Stylist)
Each of our 4 venues are markedly different in character, ambience, and setting
Blue Ribbon Cooking School
The Weyerhaeuser Mansion
Lake Union Crew
OR the venue of your choice. If you need assistance with venue options, our wedding planners will be happy to assist you.
Our complete wedding package you can customize to your own tastes and desires can't be beat!
At the same time, you will actually be getting a better price than if you did it all by yourself.
We encourage you to shop around yourself to see what it would cost to piece together your own wedding (not to mention your time
– usually over 100 hours), then compare it to Blue Ribbon Wedding’s all-inclusive package. (See below for price comparison of ala carte services elsewhere.)
What special touches can the bride and groom add to your all inclusive package to personalize it?
The beauty of our all-inclusive wedding package is that the bride and groom customize it. Blue Ribbon’s approach is unique in that we do not offer
a standard wedding services package. There are not specific selections you are required to choose from. Each wedding we plan is unique and distinctive.
Bring your ideas, personality and style and we will work with you to create your perfect wedding. Our Wedding Planning Team will offer suggestions and help
guide you through all that is involved in planning and running the full-scale event that is a wedding.
How does Blue Ribbon’s all-inclusive wedding package simplify a bride
and groom’s work in setting up the event?
With our all-inclusive package you don't have to worry about:
• Performing endless vendor interviews.
• Mailing out several different deposits and contracts.
• Orchestrating who arrives when.
• Will the tables and linens be delivered and setup before the cake arrives?
• Who will setup the tables?
• Who will pick up the linens, set them up, and then return them?
• Who will pick up and setup all the chairs, linens, favors, flowers, decorations, bar, beverage table, gift table, sign in table, buffet tables?
• Who will run the buffet and keep it stocked?
• Who will cleanup from the ceremony, reception and the kitchen at the end of the night?
• Who will clean and package up the bridal keepsakes at the end of the night?
• Who will cut and serve the cake and champagne?
• What happens when the florist gets sick the morning of the wedding and can't deliver the flowers?
• Who will run out to find someone, somewhere?
• Triple confirming arrival times and services with vendors.
When the bride gets 15 more RSVP's trickling in 18 days before the wedding, our staff will arrange for 15 more plates, 15 more glasses,
15 more slices of cake, 2 more tables, 2 more table cloths, 15 more napkins, 15 more sets of silverware, more beverages, more food;
the bride and her family can actually enjoy the days leading up to the big event.
Per Guest Average Pricing:
Peak SeasonSaturdays or Holidays $60 - $115
(June, July, August, September, December)
Weekdays or Sundays $45 - $105
Off-Peak SeasonSaturdays or Holidays $50 - $105
(October, November, January, February, March, April, May)
Weekdays or Sundays $45 - $105
While we can quote average pricing per guest, please note that we do have a minimum total charge for All-Inclusive Packages and the use of our facility.
Minimum charges are based on date and event size.
Telephone — (206) 328-2442
Fax — (206) 328-2863
Address — 2501 Fairview Ave East, Seattle, WA 98102 — Map
Email — email@example.com
Blue Ribbon is located in Seattle's beautiful Eastlake neighborhood.
» Click here for driving directions and maps